The following monthly After Action Reports cover the period from when the 267th landed on the beach in Normandy France and through the Lorraine Campaign. During this period the Battalion fired 240mm Howitzers in support of Third Army infantry and armored units. After Action Reports ended when the Battalion was ordered to cease as an artillery unit and to have its men come under the command of the Third Army Provost Marshall.
- After Action Reports for the months of September, October, November and December, 1944
- Christmas card sent by Charles Asztalos to his parents on 25 November 1944
- 313 FAB After Action Report on Pozit Fuse Demonstration December 1944
- Link to Provost Marshal, Third Army After Action Reports for January to May 1945 267th FAB actions
- Excerpt from Report on Battery A Accident 25 May 1957